Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnor warrior tank :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ares

Magnor warrior tank :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnor warrior tank :)   Magnor warrior tank :) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm

hey there m8 ur gear is gr8 and so is ur spec tbh would get full points into anticipation instead of armored to the teeth other wise all is fine. one more thing is i suggest that u reglyph because u want to focus all ur spec for boss tankin not aoe trash like u have glyphed for. i would go for (glyph of blocking) and also ( glyph of shield wall). much better panic button in raids

ur welcome to the guild under some conditions if u accept them wisper an officer for inv.

-get full epic gems or u wont enter a raid.
- u have 2 weeks to have ur jc up to the max. after that ur trial will be over and u would wanna have ur prof up to the max.
-change the glyphs and spec as i stated
Back to top Go down
Zerx
Admin

Magnor warrior tank :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnor warrior tank :)   Magnor warrior tank :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 am

Imo...

Change to:
2/5 Shield specialization
3/5 Cruelty

The extra 5 points go to:
5/5 Anticipation
2/2 Imp Discipline

- AttT > Cruelty. It's one of the best warrior TPS talents
- Why Imp disc? Well I would pick a -1 minute cooldown (unglyphed) on Shield wall over +3% block rating.

And yes the glyphs are trash / heroic farm glyphs....
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net

Magnor warrior tank :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU) :: Recruitment :: Ever wanted to join Jínxed?-
Jump to: