Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officers in Jínxed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiava

Shiava

Officers in Jínxed Empty
PostSubject: Officers in Jínxed   Officers in Jínxed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Officers in Jínxed have the overall raiding responsability. They have the main raidlead responsability and along with the GM (when possible) hand out loot (If you want to know more - read about the lootrules) when raiding primarily 25-man raids.

The officers in Jínxed are:

Where you are from:

Favorite snack:

Zerx -

Spiddx -

Dragoon -

Last edited by Shiava on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpiddX

SpiddX

Officers in Jínxed Empty
PostSubject: RE who am i   Officers in Jínxed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:10 am

Hi there!
behind the Spiddx character there is a flight technician who love to be alone at his computer. I have loved gaming ever sens i was a young boy of only 7 years of age. I play alot during winter seasons and i most likley party and play abit less in the summers.

sex: male

Back in the days i was class leader for hunter in europes 17th best raiding PVE guild. I have alot of raiding experience and i am learning more and more of the overall game.

Achivements and other incompitent things is not funny in my opinion.
I value the players who wanna develope and expand there knowledge of the PVE side of the game.

There is difference in tought between bad players and pro players.
The bad players think they are so pro they dont have to learn more,
The Pro players know they suck and have to learn more to keep up with rest of the group.

And ofc there is ppl who are just social players who slack and enjoy the social part of the game. Sry im not like u and i dont value it. Evil or Very Mad

We have been gathering ppl to become a guild, now is the time to step it up a notch and go crazy on the bosses.
All of u who are lucky to be here Gz and atleast i will help with every breath in my lungs to make u better players.

I have seen a very good raiding attendance of alot of ppl.
If we have 4h raiding time we should have downed all the toc bosses within half that time. the reason why we are not..is mainly because the DPS slack or dont know how to dps.

As i said i gladly help u to develope, it doesent matter what class or specc u are just wisper me and i will bring some info for u.w

AIM FOR THE STARS ! / spiddy scratch
Back to top Go down

Officers in Jínxed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU) :: Jínxed Public Forum :: About Us-
Jump to: