Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Applying :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ares

Warrior Applying :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Applying :)   Warrior Applying :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 am

hmm ur loged out in ur fury gear so cant really see you tanking gear but as for ur fury gear u gemmed too much into arp which u only need 15 % as a fury warr and 35 % as arms (not including the 10 % from stance or 6% from set bonus t9). i would suggest u switch most of the arp gems into STR+Crit gems seeing how low ur crit chance is. my gear is all arms and when i go fury i have 41% crit.

and as for ur spec in arms tree i would take the 3 points from tactical mastry and put them in iron will seeing how u never switch stances during an encounter and some bosses stun fear bla bla.

for ur talents in fury i would take the points u got in enrage cause i tried that out it basicaly never procs in pve that is and put them in somewhere more usefull like commanding prescence and also take the 2 points from furious attacks and put them in there as well which makes it a whole better raiding spec and intensify rage is a must have talent for fury dps so get that as well.

i would probably consider ur spec pvp but i cant cause you are missing heroic fury and improved berserker rage and btw intensify fury is a must have talent for pvp as well.

and ur glyphs are just OMG !!!!!!! hamstring overpower and mortal....... (speachless)

and even looking at you protection talents they are also as messed up not as much as fury but messed up.
ur missing improved revenge thats 10 % more dmg on revenge which generates a lot of threat so u should get that u can also use focused rage which is an awsome talent for a prot warr and if ur wondering where to get the extra talent points from i would say u have safegaurd when do u ever use intervene during a boss encounter so remove that also remove the points you got in deep wounds cause they generate an additional 100 tps which is nothing so ye loose that. and also maximize ur crulty talent crits generate a whole lot more threat! .

as for ur protection glyphs you have glyph of sunder armor and glyph of devistate which are both useless on a boss encounter. i suggest you get glyph of shield wall ( having the ability to use a panic button more often is better than 2 stacks of devistate at once ), and glyph of taunt ( u cant afford to miss a taunt in raids ).

but ye this is off the top of my head good luck with ur application
Back to top Go down
Zerx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Applying :)   Warrior Applying :) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 am

Ares covered most of it....and since you're applying as Main spec Prot. I'll focus a bit more on that.

"Gag order" is needed, especially in ICC where there's a lot of trash and it's also a 10% Shield Slam damage boost?!?!

Why on earth would you put 2 points in "Improved Rend"?

Glyph's are meh as well…Especially the sunder armor, which is a 5man Heroic tank glyph.

Your gear is enchanted and gemmed so it's all good. Contact Zerx or Skulls in-game
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net
Zerx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Applying :)   Warrior Applying :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:23 am

Had a chat and asked him to respec and re-glyph etc. Welcome to Jinxed!
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Applying :)   Warrior Applying :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Applying :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU) :: Recruitment :: Ever wanted to join Jínxed?-
Jump to: