Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seedy

Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy Empty
PostSubject: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm

About myself

Sex: Male
Nationality: I'm from Belgium

Character: Seedy
Nickname: Seedy / NeXoS, depens what game i'm playing :p
Race/Class: Tauren Druid
Mainspec and Offspec: Tank / Healer

Time Played: almost 7 days on seedy, it was a linked account and dinged 80 on almost 4 days play time
Armory Link: CLICK
Professions: Leatherworker and Jewelcrafter

Raiding

What are your raiding experience in WotLK? (TBC and/or Pre TBC is just a bonus):
Everything except for
ToC 10, 25, ...
and I know only the first bosses of Ulduar
But i got a website where they explain every mob. So i you need me anywhere i can look it up and i will be prepared.

What stat do you think you'll benefit the most from? (Please list from importance int>haste>SP etc.)
Stamina - Armor
Agility for dodge
Expertise

In Jìnxed we use Loot Council, are you familiar with this looting system?
Yes I do

Previous Guilds:
Crazy Hordes, more a lvling guild
On this char it will be his first raid guild

Reason for leaving:
Like I said it was a lvling guild and it has no point staying in that guild.

Do you have Ventrilo (2.1.4) and a working microphone? *
Yes

What do you expect from Jìnxed?

Social and nice people that are raiding every week.
Also, it doesnt have to be serious all the time, i like to have some fun on wow.
I hope I can find these here /D

What made you apply to Jìnxed?
I saw Rashdal his aply macro for the guild in chat and would go take a look and well here I am Very Happy

And finally, why should we recruit YOU and not another applicant of the same class? please take your time on this one
I am a social and nice guy that helps other people out and dont stress out on sick situations. Most of the time I will be available to raid with the guild and will be prepared at anytime, so I'm not an "offliner" :p

Anything you want to add?

Yes, I do, I'm looking for some1 to farm some instances or raids (old ones ofcourse) for tha money and items Very Happy
let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
SpiddX

SpiddX

PostSubject: re druid apply   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 am

oooy Smile i like your apply man! i really like that u are not an "offliner" thats very good. yeah u should look up the tactics for toc 10 and 25. your gear is not perfect yet but we can fix that with some raiding.
Aim for the stars! /spiddy
Back to top Go down
Rashdal

Rashdal

PostSubject: Looks ok.   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 am

I must say your age is a big plus, since a lot of us are 22+ and we have a mature approach(or try atleast).

I agree with mr spidermoney aka spiddx

Rash
Back to top Go down
Seedy

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Thx Wink
Back to top Go down
Windshim

Windshim

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 pm

I agree with Spiddy and Rash here, the gear is not the most important thing, dedication, activity and maturity is by far more better.

Especially since gear is easy to fix nowadays, plus imo i would also like to expand our raidcore.

so you got my vote but you'll have to wait for one of the officers to do the final decision

GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Windshim

Windshim

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 pm

And btw i forgot to post one thing you WILL change your idol to the one you can buy from Triumph and gem your ring Smile

again GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Seedy

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 pm

first ring already fixed, 2th rind will be fixed this friday.
and idol will be ficed in 3 days BIG MAX Wink
Back to top Go down
Windshim

Windshim

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 am

Superb Smile You got a clearly yes from me just have to check with the supreme officers for an invite

How do you like Balance? Just asking since i saw you as Boomkin earlier today, and a Boomkin would be nice.
Especially for 25man progress
Back to top Go down
Zerx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 am

Good application Seedy!

As windshim stated already - How do you feel about being a Main spec Feral DPS or a Boomkin? Is it something you enjoy?

Coz what we really need right now are Feral or Boomkins... off spec is your choice though.
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net
Seedy

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 pm

I can start as a boomkin, to learn all tacts in game. And when im ready i can switch to feral again. You must now if I change to balance my resto spec is gone, so i cant heal anything, just so you know...

btw i like all specs of the druid. So i will give it a shot as balance Wink
cya in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy   Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid: Tank and / or Healer --> Seedy
Page 1 of 1