Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Tank Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Healscream

Warrior Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Tank Application   Warrior Tank Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 pm

About Yourself

Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden

Character
Nickname: Healscream
Race/Class: Tauren Warrior
Mainspec and Offspec: Prot and Arms
Time Played: Almost 30 days on this and about 40 on a hunter on ally.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Healscream
Professions: Mining 450 for Stamina boost and BS 101 which eventually will be for extra gems.

Raiding

What are your raiding experience in WotLK? (TBC and/or Pre TBC is just a bonus): Well I've done ToC 10 with an old guild on this char and done Ulduar on my hunter, didn't down yogg though because of a noob tank that left after a wipe he caused himself.

What stat do you think you'll benefit the most from? (Please list from importance int>haste>SP etc.) Well first I want defence rating for def cap and then I guess it's Stamina mixed with avoidance stats. So I guess Def*>Sta>Avoidance

In Jìnxed we use Loot Council, are you familiar with this looting system? Sadly I'm not familiar with Loot Council but I will try to learn as fast as possible.

Previous Guilds: On this character the only guild I've been in is Myth.

Reason for leaving: Sadly my computer broke down (a computer which has been replaced) so I was offline for a month and then when I finally got back on I saw I wasn't in a guild.

Do you have Ventrilo (2.1.4) and a working microphone? Yes I have Vent but sadly my microphone isn't working.

What do you expect from Jìnxed? I expect a friendly raiding guild which will try to progress as fast as possible and that won't start whining in case of a wipe.

What made you apply to Jìnxed? Well I saw that you were recruiting so I did a who search on the guild and saw many people from Myth were in it and I really miss raiding stuff that's harder than Vault so I decided to give it a try.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Well not really except that I'm a friendly guy which is mature for his age and if I may say so good at his class Very Happy

And finally, why should we recruit YOU and not another applicant of the same class? Because if you choose someone else over me you would lose a friendly and mature player with a pretty good degree of skill which I hope some people in the guild can vouch for.
Back to top Go down
Zerx
Admin

Warrior Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Application   Warrior Tank Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 am

<--- Vouch. Was wondering what happened to you Smile

I'll send u an inv when I'm online later on
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net

Warrior Tank Application
Page 1 of 1