Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jínxed Guild (Bloodfeather-EU)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cremsa DK Blood Tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windshim

Windshim

Cremsa DK Blood Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cremsa DK Blood Tank   Cremsa DK Blood Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm

As i can see it you're maybe a pinch too low to go tanking ToC, but i'm no expert in tanks.
But we do sometimes raid Ulduar and there you may have a chance, but again i don't really know.

but i can't see any rparticular raid achievments so i would like to see the armory for character you have raided with

I also urge you to get some epic gems, cause all items are worth enchanting and gemming properly imo.
and you should really start getting that Hodir rep going, i see you are still hated with them and the shoulder enchant there is priceless

I feel a bit uncertain but since i am not the right man to make the call and we don't have a DK classleader yet i think maybe the GM should decide

Anyways good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cremsa DK Blood Tank   Cremsa DK Blood Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 am

Hodir rep is overrated. The best tank shoulder enchant is the +30 stam PvP enchant you can buy for 10k honor or the Master inscription enchant

In ToGC it's all about Stamina (Ex. the insane Impale dot damage ticks from Grom) and avoidance ain't gonna help you there. As a DK tank your second avoidance stat should be Dodge because a DK already has absurd amounts of parry and diminishing returns makes it pointless to stack anymore of it.

If you're going to take tanking seriously then it's a must that every ilvl 213+ item have an epic gem and the best or next best enchant on it. Tanks are the backbone of a raid and that means we can't slack like other classes Smile It's expensive and hard work

whisper Zerx when you're online.
Back to top Go down
http://zerx.omgforum.net
Ramia

Ramia

PostSubject: Re: Cremsa DK Blood Tank   Cremsa DK Blood Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Welcome to Jinxed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cremsa DK Blood Tank   Cremsa DK Blood Tank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cremsa DK Blood Tank
Page 1 of 1